Out of the hundred of www WebCPA.com columns I have written, Here are my five favorites and the reasons for their selection.
1. “It's Not What, Rather It's How You Read,” at http://www.webcpa.com/news/21944-1.html stresses the importance of understanding how most people now read.
2. ”A Thought Follower, and Proud of It,” at http://www.webcpa.com/news/25852-1.html points to the advantage of learning from others.
3. “Bothered by the Silo Effect?” at http://www.webcpa.com/news/27603-1.html sees a need to focus more on integration and execution.
4. “Voting for a Two-Question Survey,” at http://www.webcpa.com/news/28178-1.html is a simple way for getting honest customer feedback.
5. “It's Time for an Efficiency Rating,” at http://www.webcpa.com/news/10237-1.html identifies five keys for improving effectiveness.